This ice dripper contains a glass server for pouring up your cold brew, so that you can get iced coffee in under 3 hours.
Instructions for use:
- Ground Coffee (medium grind size, suitable for drip) – approximately 30g
- 360ml water
- Add coffee into the coffee container
- Pour enough water on the grounds to ensure they’re all saturated, this keeps the grounds flat.
- Place the filter paper on the top of the ground coffee. This ensures an even distribution of water and that all the coffee gets used in the process. The coffee container should sit nicely in the upper container.
- Take the dripper and turn off the valve to stop the water flow.
- Place upper container on the lower glass container
- Add ice to the first mark on upper container
- Take the cold water and pour in until nearly at the line marked with 4 on the server.
- Ensure the valve is on the slowest drip. O = stop dripping; 1-4 slow to fast dripping. About 7 drops in 10 seconds.
- Put the lid on and let time do its work. Takes about 2-4 hours.
Click here to see Timemore using it.
The Timemore Ice Dripper set consists of:
- 30 paper filters
Available in Matt Transparent colour.